A healthy engine relies on an efficient water pump to keep it cool.
As well as leaving you stranded, a water pump failure could prove catastrophic for your car’s engine, causing it to overheat – which often leads to expensive repairs. For peace of mind, ask your garage to check the water pump and associated components every time you have your car serviced.
Water pump kit
It’s considered good professional practice to replace the water pump when repairing the timing or auxiliary system.
This explain the strong SKF focus on water pumps.
Manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications, SKF AquaMax water pumps ensure:
- proper fit and easy installation
- optimum cooling system efficiency thanks to their advanced component materials and design
- high load capacity for both axial and radial stresses
- reduced fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- more than 545 kits available
- 96% coverage of the car parc in Europe.
Timing belt kit with water pump
Many car manufacturers recommend changing the entire timing system at the same time, to prevent a possible failure of one of the other essential parts only a few miles later.SKF produce a range of over 160 Timing belt kits complete with water pump and all the other parts in the Timing belt system, making a complete service and repair easier, quicker and – beneficially for you – cheaper!